Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Brittany!

Brittany,

I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday.
I hope all your wishes come true,
And that they involve me and you.

Remember if you fall behind,
I'll be here, til the end of time.
You are my one and only,
And remember I'm not a phony.

So take these words, to your heart,
And think of me, in the dark.
Sometimes things slip past me,
But give me time, and I'll make it up to thee.

I hope you do all you want to do,
And like this poem I wrote just for you.

I love you,
Tim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Thank you very much! I love it! I hope all my wishes come true too. I know they involve you b/c you are a very special part of me. Lets celebrate together and realize that what we have is special. God has blessed us and we should be thankful and enjoy our blessings.

twood said...

Your welcome. I wrote that myself too. Sorry it isn't the best. I hope you feel special.